Toxic Mold Symptoms Vary Depending On Exposure Levels
Toxic Mold Symptoms – A silent killer may be lurking in the floors, walls and ceilings of our home or workplace. It sends out tiny spores that effect the health of its victims on a daily basis, that killer is toxic mold. Knowing toxic mold symptoms could save your life or your family’s lives.
Level one exposure is the most minor level and only occurs when the person is exposed to spores for a small amount of time. Traditional symptoms include watery and itchy eyes, skin irritation, sneezing, and headache. Many mistake the symptoms for a cold or allergy.
Releasing You From The Shalckes of Mold To
Achieve A Healthier Indoor Air Quality
WARNING! Do Not Touch Mold Until
You Read Every Word Of This Letter!
Level one exposure does not require any special treatment in most cases. Rarely spores can attach themselves within the person’s body at this low of an exposure. Toxic Mold Symptoms. If not exposed to the spores again the symptoms will clear up in a few days. The majority of people are completely unaware that they came in contact with anything dangerous.
If a person is exposed frequently to the toxic mold their symptoms can escalate quickly to what is known as level two exposure. Toxic Mold Symptoms. Level two exposure can present itself in a wide range of ways depending on the type of spores present in the environment. The most common symptoms are chronic headaches, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, weight loss, rashes, blisters, short term memory loss, hair loss, nosebleeds, sexual dysfunction, asthma symptoms, swollen glands, ear infections, loss of appetite, sinus infections and painful muscles and joints. Sadly at this stage many patients are still misdiagnosed with other illnesses and continue to have repeated exposure to this silent killer.
Level two exposure requires medical treatment because the spores can attach themselves within the body and release deadly poisons into the patient’s body called mycotoxins. Doctors need to determine the type of spores the patient has been exposed to so they can prescribe the right medications to kill it. Toxic Mold Symptoms. This can either be done by finding it within the patient’s environment and by finding spores on or within the patient. Once the patient has been treated they cannot go back to the environment containing the spores until they have been properly removed by trained professionals.
The final level of exposure is level three. Level three exposure is extremely serious and if not treated can lead to death. Those exposed to high concentrations of mold over an extended period of time can experience symptoms such as brain damage, blindness, bleeding lungs, long term memory loss, and cancer. Immediate medical treatment is required.
The most important step for doctors treating patients with level three exposure is to stop the mycotoxins from entering their system. Until this is done they have little to no chance of stopping the life threatening symptoms. Patients with this level of exposure will usually spend an extended amount of time in the hospital receiving aggressive drug treatment followed by treatment for the symptoms.
Long term exposure to mold can have fatal consequences. If you suspect you are being exposed immediately have the areas you regularly spend time in tested and consult a doctor. Toxic Mold Symptoms, The higher your exposure to spores the more risk there is for permanent damage to your health.